- CIty Location
Our client is an established and successful FMCG company supplying Grocery and Health & Beauty products to key Grocery outlets within the Grocery Channel. This role will suit an individual with FMCG Demand Planning or Vendor Replenishment Planning experience seeking a new challenge.
This position is critical as it plays a key role in optimising supply chain efficiencies fror the company and Woolworths NZ Ltd.The appointee will mainly be based at the company’s office in the city and will also be required to work at the Woolworths NZ Ltd offices as required.
- Manage the Inventory Replenishment process on behalf of WWNZ and Foodstuffs for the company’s product portfolios.
- Engage with the Key Account team to ensure promotional planning and forecasting is administered using the Prophet promotional planning tool.
- Assist the Grocery team with analysis and administration of promotional and category review processes with all of the Grocery Key accounts.
Key Skills and Experience required:
To succeed in this role and hit the ground running you will be ambitious and have the following:
- Demand Management/FMCG VRP experience
- Analytical capability and a desire to own the detail with an ability to resolve complex problems.
- High capability with Excel & other packages together with strong numerical skills.
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload, with exceptional time management.
- An enjoyment of working with key stakeholders together with great communication skills and relationship building abilities..
This role represents a great opportunity to develop your skills further whilst working in a collaborative and inclusive team. An attractive remuneration package is offered.
Quote Ref: 1089. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.