- Career Development Opportunity
This is a key role which will enhance and develop your technical expertise and Quality Management experience.
It requires a working understanding of Quality Management System frameworks and an in-depth knowledge of GMP, Food Safety and Quality regulations. Reporting to the National Quality Manager you will be accountable for the support and ongoing improvement of the Quality and Compliance requirements within this complex food manufacturing business. The business operates in the FMCG and Export sectors, and also partners with Global Food Manufacturers and the Foodservice sector.
The focus of the position is on the development of the aligned site RMPs and SOPs to support the Quality Management System and the provision of GMP, HACCP and the internal audit support.
In addition you will :
- Actively monitor and follow up on noncompliance/control issues and attain resolution utilising your technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain Pre-Requisite programmes and SOPs within the Quality Management system.
- Build and maintain an understanding of all statutory and compliance obligations including Food Standards, MPI standards and customer requirements.
- Communicate expectations around Quality and Food Safety standards to staff and provide ongoing training, employee engagement and support.
- Manage the internal audit schedule and support audits at processing sites.
- Participate in HACCP reviews and other process analysis/RCA investigations.
Skills and Experience Required to Succeed in this Role:
- A relevant qualification in Food Technology/Safety or relevant industry experience.
- A team player with established communication skills to ensure productive relationships with staff, managers, the Leadership team and customers.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and planning skills.
- Well-developed commercial acumen and the ability to think pro-actively and challenge existing procedures.
- Personal drive and a commitment to process improvement.
This is a challenging role within a fast paced dynamic environment which represents a chance for career development in the future. An attractive remuneration is offered.
Quote Ref: 1002. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.