▪ Combine your Export and Administration Skills
Our client is an established and successful FMCG company supplying perishable goods into the National Grocery, QSR, Foodservice and Ingredients channels as well as Export markets.
They are seeking an individual who enjoys interacting with a range of people, has a talent for organisation and is passionate about developing new skills and increasing performance. The role will ideally suit those candidates with a background in primary industry export documentation; seeking to broaden their experience into national sales administration.
▪ Will provide administrative support and assistance to the senior leadership sales and planning team in Auckland.
▪ Processes export orders, co-ordinates freight bookings and communicates directly with customers and internal stakeholders to fulfil the orders from start to finish.
▪ Undertakes all key account administration and provides support as needed to the field sales team.
▪ Develops reporting tools, analyses data and makes recommendations.
▪ Will assist with new product launches, other project work and support to the planning team.
Skills & Experience:
To succeed in this role, you will be ambitious and have an eye for the future. You will also be able to identify the following:
▪ Previous Export administration experience and or a FMCG VRP/Sales Support role.
▪ Analytical capability and a desire to own the detail, identify issues and follow through.
▪ An enjoyment of working closely with key stakeholders together with great communication and relationship building skills.
▪ A real team player, accountable and motivated to grasp the situation, tasks at hand and work alongside others to ‘make it happen’.
▪ Strong Excel skills, with the proficiency to learn new software applications.
▪ Sound commercial judgement and problem-solving abilities.
Working within a collaborative and inclusive team, this is a great opportunity to make your mark and work toward a career in this company. An attractive remuneration package is offered.
Quote Ref: 1084. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.