▪ Key Role
▪ Career Potential
Our client is an established and successful FMCG company supplying perishable goods into the National Grocery, QSR, Foodservice and Ingredients channels as well as Export markets. This role will provide a high degree of interest to those candidates with previous planning experience seeking opportunities to develop into other areas of sales in the future.
Reporting to the National Business and Export Manager, you will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver the following:
▪ Work with the Sales team at all levels to deliver the sales forecast, national demand plan, and movements plan on a weekly basis.
▪ Daily monitoring of SOH levels and all situational changes, apply and communicate regular adjustments.
▪ Collate KPI’s and generate a Performance Report, organise a regular capacity planning meeting to report forecasting and financial performance.
▪ Review forecast accuracy and report exceptions, providing insight and recommendations to key stakeholders to improve forecast accuracy.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, you will be ambitious and have an eye for the future. You will also be able to identify the following:
▪ Sound Demand Management/Planning experience ideally with perishables or other high pressure planning environments.
▪ Superior analytical skills and an ability to identify issues and willingness to own the detail.
▪ An ability to balance daily tasks at a tactical level whilst contributing to the longer term plans.
▪ An enjoyment of working closely with key stakeholders together with great communication skills and the ability to have robust discussions when required.
▪ A Diploma or Degree in Operations or Business, APICS preferred.
▪ Strong Excel and Power BI skills, with the ability to pick up new software applications.
▪ A proactive and positive attitude.
Working within a collaborative and inclusive team, this is a great opportunity to make your mark and work toward a career in S&OP and Sales Management. An attractive remuneration package is offered.
Quote Ref: 1076. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.