▪ Highly Autonomous Role
▪ Stable Company Environment
If you are looking for a new challenge, then this multi-faceted role may be the answer. In this dynamic, hands on position you will have dual responsibility for the management of the Progressive and Foodstuffs accounts together with a defined set of Foodservice and Commercial customers.
Key to this position is the ability to develop meaningful customer relationships and work closely with the rest of the Account Management team. You will be responsible for developing sales strategies to grow the portfolio of brands, managing the retail pricing, marketing and stock management. In addition you will seek opportunities to expand distribution and new product development utilising the capabilities of the contract manufacturers network.
The role will appeal to an experienced FMCG Business Manager seeking autonomy and the camaraderie of a focused, experienced team of Business Managers and support staff.
To make the transition into this position you will have the following:
• A successful track record of FMCG account and business management.
• Sound analytical and financial skills.
• Well-developed communication and team building skills and the ability to work with others to achieve results.
• Excellent strategic planning and organisational skills combined with a flexible, adaptable approach.
An attractive package is offered including car, medical insurance, carpark and bonus. If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for, send us your CV to the following address.
Quote Ref: 1075
Should you require further information, please telephone Paulette Earl on