▪ Management Accounting/Business Analysis
▪ Add Value To Management/Work Closely With Decision Makers
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant/business analyst who enjoys a mix of business analytics and management accounting working closely with management.
You will have a track record of providing financial support to management, improving business process and delivering actionable recommendations. You will be valued for your contribution to decision making and your innate ability to look at a range of scenarios and provide strategic advice. You will have excellent commercial accounting knowledge and high level analytical skills.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include general commercial work, market research and business reporting together with the provision of commercial analytics and insights on business data. You will also be responsible for forecasting, monthly reporting, budgeting and financial modelling. The role will provide an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects and gain insights into all aspects of the business.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, you will be able to identify:
▪ A tertiary qualification together with five years plus experience in management accounting or an analytical role.
▪ Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to provide insights beyond the numbers.
▪ Well-developed problem solving with a critical eye for detail.
▪ Proven ability to manage both tactical and strategic workload, with exceptional time management
▪ Well- developed communication skills and influencing skills.
▪ Advanced Excel skills and proficiency for analysing data.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a successful company. An attractive remuneration package is offered.
Quote Ref: 1033. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.