▪ East Tamaki Location
▪ End To End Supply Chain Role
▪ Development Opportunity
Fast growing company specialising in plumbing supplies based in East Tamaki. The role will provide an opportunity for ongoing career development as the company continues to acquire new agencies and introduce new products into the NZ business. Your demand planning and inventory management experience, together with well-developed analytical skills and ability to operate autonomously will be utilised at every level in this key role.
Reporting to the New Zealand Country Manager, you will work cross functionally and interact with the sales team, suppliers and the warehouse to deliver the following:
▪ Accurately manage inventory utilising the advanced forecasting and procurement module in the MRP system.
▪ Develop an effective demand planning process through the development of robust systems and best practice.
▪ Manage all statistical forecasting models.
▪ Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
▪ Review forecasting accuracy and report exceptions providing insight and recommendations to internal stakeholders to improve forecasting accuracy.
▪ Manage the supply chain functions effectively within the monthly budget.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, you will be able to identify:
▪ Sound inventory and procurement experience.
▪ Superior analytical skills and a great degree of computer literacy ideally with NAV or similar.
▪ The ability to make well thought through business decisions under pressure.
▪ Exceptional communication skills and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
▪ Diploma or Degree in Operations or Business, APICS preferred.
▪ Potential to step up in the future.
▪ Results oriented and hands on.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a very successful company. An attractive remuneration package which includes profit share is offered.
Quote Ref: 1029. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.