- Great Opportunity To Step Up
If you have a background in Supply Chain and have a strong appreciation of Sales & Operations planning then this could be the opportunity you are seeking. It will provide continued career development within a growing company together with leadership experience.
Reporting to the NZ based General Manager, the appointee will lead the Warehouse staff and manage the supply chain process across a number of sales channels to deliver business objectives. In this position you will deal with complexity and handle a variety of responsibilities providing the opportunity to add value to the wider business.
Key responsibilities include:
- S & OP plan and process driver for the business.
- Develop CI/PIP processes & drive SLOB reduction plans for the company.
- Improve forecasting accuracy through the development of robust systems.
- Optimise inventory stock turns in line with business objectives.
- Reduce costs and drive efficiencies.
- Build tools and models to support market analysis and KPI reporting.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following:
- Sound Demand Management/Planning experience across a high sku portfolio.
- Sound supply chain experience as you will be akey player and will drive the local S&OP process.
- Energetic and capable of rolling their sleeves up.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good leadership abilities and a committ,mment to customer service.
- Advanced Excel skills and analytical abilities.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a successful company. An attractive remuneration package is offered.