- Opportunity for a recent Chemistry Graduate
- Seeking a career in Plastics?
Our client, a North Shore multi-national company is recognised as a leading supplier to the Plastics Industry and continues to invest in Technology and Product Development. The business has a reputation for offering superior service along with a high level of technical support to their customer base. They are currently seeking a recent Chemistry Graduate seeking a long term career in Plastics.
After a period of induction, which will be spent in the plant, you will move into the Laboratory where you will provide technical support to the Production & Sales Departments. You will undertake colour matching, quality assurance and analytical testing. The company will provide ongoing training and development and it is expected that you will keep up to date with technology.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking the following:
- BSc ideally with relevant work experience in a Laboratory gained during vacation.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellentverbal and written English skills with sound report writing ability.
- Sound reseach skills and a strong desire to assimilate technical information and develop new skills.
- A motivated approach and strong results orientation.
This position is a great opportunity for a high achieving individual to join this company in an entry level role where you will receive a high degree of training and support, with excellent career prospects for the future.
To apply please forward your CV and your Covering Letter to the address below. Please quote Ref: 993