Our client, has a sound reputation in the water treatment markets. In recent years the company has expanded its focus and product portfolio to include commercial pumping, water treatment and waste water markets. The Commercial Division is now in growth mode and the company is seeking to build its Commercial team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with engineering and operational skills in Water Treatment seeking to make a career change to sales. The Commercial Division offers a design, build and installation service in the industrial and commercial markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing sales and technical support to customers and building productive relationships with stakeholders.
You will ideally have a tertiary qualification in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental engineering. In addition you will have project management experience with a specialist knowledge of water treatment and be looking to extend your skill base.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sound relationship management skills, a commercial understanding and an ability to set strategy and target opportunities.
- Energetic and capable of rolling your sleeves up.
- Excellent technical understanding, together with innovation and solution selling skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound planning and prioritisation capabilities.
The company has a high performance culture and is seeking a results oriented individual seeking to bring their specialist skills to this company. This role represents an opportunity to earn an attractive remuneration package together with personal development potential. Please forward your CV or call to discuss your background on 09 3027020.
Quote Ref: 1061. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.