We are now recruiting for the following opportunities. Please phone or complete the enquiry form on this page for more information or to register your interest.
▪ Highly Rewarding Role
▪ Work With A Great Team
Katikati Community Centre is a Not for Profit organisation servicing a diverse population covering an extensive area from Waihi Beach to Omokoroa. The Centre offers information services and support to meet the needs of the community in areas of Health, Education and Wellbeing. Following a period of growth and investment in infrastructure and technology, the Centre continues to grow and evolve. It is an exciting time to join the Centre and contribute to its development and success.
We are seeking a collaborative leader with an appreciation of cross cultural issues and an ability to proactively build partnerships within the community that will lead to diversification of funding strategy and sustainability.
▪ Positive leadership of fulltime staff and volunteers
▪ Stakeholder and partner engagement, working on joint initiatives and projects
▪ Funding strategy, management and reporting
▪ Operational and financial management of the Community Centre
▪ Customer care and quality control
To succeed in this role, you will be able to identify:
• A successful background of achievement and performance management. Exposure to Not for Profit organisations is desirable but not essential.
• A clear understanding of the principles of community-led development
• A commitment to ensuring a bi-cultural approach is applied to all activities.
• Great communication skills - written, interpersonal and public speaking
• Financial management, budgeting and planning
• High energy, achievement oriented and professional
Working within a cohesive, inclusive community, this is a dynamic role where you will have an opportunity to make a difference. An attractive remuneration package is offered.
Quote Ref: 1078. Please forward your resume to Paulette Earl.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone (09) 302 7010.
Please phone or complete the enquiry form on this page for more information or to register your interest.